Rich Tastes, Small Price: Healthy Cooking for Every Budget
January 21 // 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Moonwater Farm in Compton, CA
Join Chef Meredith Klein and our hosts at Moonwater Farm for a cooking workshop where we’ll debunk the myth that eating well has to be expensive. We’ll use common, readily available whole foods to create nourishing and delicious dishes that are family friendly. You’ll also learn about the healing properties of various ingredients and spices that we use.
This workshop is open to all, regardless of your experience or comfort level in the kitchen.
Our day together will include:
- An introduction to the ancient science of Ayurveda and ways we can use food as medicine
- Tips for sourcing food affordably
- Hands-on cooking class with guidance from Meredith
- A shared mindful meal to conclude our time together
- A recipe packet to take home